Voltage Current Power Watt Energy meter Gauge AC 80-260V/20A voltmeter Ammeter Watt Power Meter, 4 in 1 meter
- voltage, current, power, energy
- overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and power flicker tips).
- The power alarm threshold preset function (can set up their own power alarm threshold).
- The power button clear function.
- Power-down data storage function.
- Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, active power, power).
display and key
Display Interface – Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
1. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 4.5kW
1kW display format within 0.0 ~ 999.9W;
From 1kW display format 1000 ~ 4500W.
2. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 9999kWh
10kWh within the display format 0 ~ 9999Wh;
Above 10kWh display format 10 ~ 9999kWh;
3. Voltage: Test Range 80 ~ 260V
Display Format 80 ~ 220V
4. Current: Test Range 0 ~ 20A
Display Format 0.00 to 20.00.
1. The backlight control
By short press the button to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight status automatic storage.
2. The power cleared
Step 1: Press the power button 5 seconds until the digital display window flashes, then release the button;
Step 2: If you press the button again, the consumption data is cleared and cleared quit flashing;
Step 3: If you press the button again 5 seconds long until no flashing, the charge data is not cleared and exit cleared.
3. The power to set the alarm value
Step 1: Press the button, when the LCD screen display “SET CLr” after the release button, set the value into the power status report;
Step 2: Power area displays the current value of the power alarm and the lowest digit starts blinking, then you can press the button of the digital +1, when there is no key operation more than three seconds, automatically switches by short digital set as above;
Step 3: After setting, press the button more than five seconds to automatically save and exit, the scope of active power threshold set for the 0.0 ~ 4.5kW.
- This module is suitable for indoor, not outdoor
- applied load can not exceed the rated power.
- The wiring order can not be wrong.
- Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Rated power: 20A / 4500W
- Working Frequency: 45-65Hz