LM2577S LM2596S DC-DC Step Up Down Boost Buck Voltage Power Converter Module
- This module power output is affect by the module itself-capacity and pre-and post-class load and other factors; the following data for professional equipment measured results, without considering other factors.
Power supply module is a kind of electronic components, please don’t buy the item if you have no electronic expertise.
This Module Properties: It is non-isolated step-down constant current, constant voltage module (CC CV) charging module
- Input Voltage :4-35V
- Output voltage: Continuously adjustable(1.25-25V unload adjust)
- Output current: 3A Max(If more than 15W, please install the heat sink)
- CC range :0-2A (adjustable)
- Revolving light current: CC value * (1%-100%), default is 0.1 times
- Minimum voltage difference: 2V
- Output power: natural cooling 15W
- Conversion efficiency: 80% (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40 degree to +85 degree) (ambient temperature more than 40degree, lower power use, or add heat sink)\
- Full load temperature rise: 45 degree
- Indicator: CC indicator is Red, charging indicator is Red, charging completed the indicator is Blue.
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, constant current.
- Connect method: Can solder on the PCB with wire directly
- Input: IN+ input Positive is, IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output is positive, OUT- output negative
- Module Size: 50 x 37 x 13mm
- High-power LED constant current driver.
- Lithium batteries (including ferroelectric), 4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charging, nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteries (battery) charge.
- Solar panels, wind generator voltage regulator circuit board power supply, such as automatic buck regulator circuit.
- Make sure of the voltage and current of the battery you need to charge
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is about 5V(about).
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to make sure the output current to the expected charging current value
- The charge current of transfer lamp is default 0.1 times of the charging current (constant current value)
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is up to floating Voltage.
- Connected to the battery and try to charging (for previous 5 steps, module input terminal is connected to power source, output load is NOT connected to batteries).
LED Constant Current Driver Use:
- Make sure operating current and Max operating Voltage of the LED you need to drive.
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is 5V(about).
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer. To make sure the output current to the expected LED operating current.
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is up to LED Max operating Voltage.
- Join LED, test (For the above 3 steps, module input terminal is connected to power source, output load is NOT connected to LED).