The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
- The current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-20B;
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator;
- The module can be measured plus or minus 20 amps, corresponding to the analog output of 185 mV / A;
- There is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2;
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm);
Note: ACS712 Hall detection principle, when you use to avoid magnetic field impact this!