CJMCU-226 INA226 IIC interface Bi-directional current/power monitoring sensor module
CJMCU – 226 – support alarm function of the 36 v, bidirectional, high precision, low side and high side power monitor, I2C output current
- with the I2C interface of single chip solutions to support current, voltage and power measurement, to simplify the need for external multiplexer or ADC circuit board design, to layout the limitations;
- Industry the highest accuracy, with a modest 0.1% uV maximum offset voltage and maximum gain error, not only can implement higher precision in low power flow, but also can use smaller shunt resistor, which can reduce the loss of the I * R
- independent programmable conversion time and sample average technique not only can simplify the speed requirement of each system customization, but also can reduce the demand for software and storage
- uA 420 largest static current and uA the mark 2 break current support efficient work, even if INA226 integrated ADC and power multiplexer, power consumption and the discrete solution of 3.5% lower than the similar competitive products;
- 140 dB, common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and 36 V common-mode voltage (CMV) within the scope of work to ensure minimal or no changes of offset voltage, which can simplify the error analysis.