1. Micro USB DC 5V input, two separate charging and microcomputer management system
2. Available for 4 kinds of charging current selection (500mA / 700mA / 1000mA / 2000mA) 2000mA designated fourth slot.
3. LED display Charge status 25% 50% 75% 100% and battery type NiMH 1.2V Li-Fe 3.2V Li-ion 3.7V Li-ion 3.85V.
4. Can automatically identify lithium (Li-ion) batteries and nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) batteries, manually select the iron phosphate (Liepo4) battery and Li-ion 3.85V battery
5. 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-1.85V can not be charged (but there will be activated current trickle type charge).
6. Have over-charge, short circuit, intelligent identification of bad batteries and reverse battery detection protection.
7. Charging mode, constant current constant pressure
8. Using DC input, the charger power supply for the 5V-2A (Micro plug)
9. With standard 5V / 1000mA USB automatic identification output function, Third, the key, LED and function description
1. Press the key: hold the selector key for 2 seconds to switch 500mA 700mA 1000mA 2000mA charge current at power on, When charging the battery, press the select key to change the type of rechargeable battery. When the rechargeable battery type is selected (for example, 3.20V 3.85V) for 5 seconds, enter the charging state.
2. LED: charger connected to the 5V power supply, the charger all the LED moment all bright, if the battery is not put into the charging slot, 500mA (LED) indicator light is on, the other lights go out. When the battery is detected, the four LED lights are all bright,
3. LED light will flash, then press the button to select the type of battery you need to charge, if not selected, 5 seconds into the default identification of the battery charge, charge The indicator light flashes at the corresponding charge ratio. Press the button to check the charge type (no power indication) 5 seconds after the return to the state of charge. When not energized, insert the battery to view the power ratio (5 seconds after extinguishing, need to view again press) USB output indication: When the USB output is detected, the power indicator turns on for 10 seconds and presses to check the power.
4. LED display reference picture Fourth, the electrical technical parameters:
- input power: Micro USB DC 5V / 2A
- the output voltage: 1.42V 4.2V ± 0.05V, 3.65 ± 0.05V 4.35 ± 0.05V 3, the output current: 2000mA * 1 1000mA * 2 700mA * 3 500mA * 4 4, constant voltage charging, cut-off current: <100m A; 5, external power supply standby current: <15.0m A; Five, USB output function: 1, USB port output no-load voltage: 4.90-5.30V; specify the fourth slot for the USB output 2, the output current: 1000 m A;
- no-load current: <1m A;
- load 1000m A current, the port output voltage: 4.75-5.25V;
- stop output protection voltage: 3.0 ± 0.1V;
- compatible batteries: Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 Seven, charger size: 112mm × 90mm × 30mm (length / width / height)
1. This charger can only charge cylindrical lithium ion battery (3.7V, 3.8V), nickel hydrogen / nickel cadmium, lithium iron phosphate battery;
2. Before use, please carefully refer to the instructions, pay attention to the recommended rechargeable battery charging current, do not exceed the recommended current charge;
3. Charge with a 5V USB adapter (adapter current recommended 2A);
4. Charger charge and discharge may be fever, be careful not to burn;
5. When you stop using it, unplug the power and unplug the battery.
6. Can only be used in normal room.
7. This product test data is for reference only, the actual situation, please refer to professional equipment.