The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
- internal motherboard, U disk shell using aluminum alloy installation, convenient to carry, safe and reliable!
- interface definition on the shell directly tagging, be clear at a glance, convenient and practical!
- 5 V, 3.3 V available at the same time, convenient for you to link the 5 V and 3.3 V target board
- shell characters using laser laser, laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clear!
- internal motherboard with 500 ma self recovery fuse, completely protect your expensive computer motherboard!
- The LED indicator light, convenient you always observes the working state of the ST cc-link V2!
- Distribution 4 with dupont line, let you can easily cope with different target plate line order!
- Use anti-static bag packaging, automatic sealing machine sealed packaging, safe and reliable, does not fear the electrostatic, not afraid of water!
Functions and features:
- support the whole series of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don’t need to read instructions!
- support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported.
- support firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- + 5 v power supply output, output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
- easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
Support the software version is as follows:
- ST cc-link Utility 2.0 and above
- the STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above