V3 Wireless module NodeMcu 4M bytes Lua WIFI Internet of Things development board based ESP8266 esp-12e for arduino Compatible
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to
Prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
For more details, please visit https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware/wiki/nodemcu_api_en
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Ard–uino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like ard–uino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module(Coming soon)
- PCB antenna